HOW TO CHECK IF YOU NEED THIS TOOL OR NOT?
1. You will do some brake jobs.
2. Your disc brake system has twin, quad and sextuplet pistons fixed calipers, or single and twin pistons floating calipers.
3. Your caliper pistons do not require being turned when pressing them back.
4. The spreader can expand from 1-1/2″ to 2-1/2″ for 2PCS small spreader plates, and 2″ to 3″ when adding 2PCS big spreader plates. If your caliper is wider, you can use old pads to lay across and then use this to push pistons back in.
5. You want to save your time and effort, and protect your piston from a block of wood or a C clamp.
LABORSAVING RATCHET DESIGN
360 degree swing ratchet designed spreader, it is easy to get into place and use from any direction.
SUPERIOR SPREADING PLATES
Four 1/8″ thick spreading plates keep parallel, make sure to spread the force on the caliper piston evenly, in case of caliper damage or pistons dislocation. Two small spreading plates used for twin and quad pistons fixed calipers, or single and twin pistons floating calipers. And two big ones for some sextuplet pistons fixed calipers.
HANDY LEVER HANDLE
Red cushion lever handle, skid resistance and feel good, will not hurt your hand while using.
CONVENIENT REVERSING SWITCH
There is a small positive and negative regulation switch on the ratchet, you can flip it to realize the conversion of expand and retract spreading plates.
1. Please wear gloves and goggles when use.
2. The brake caliper press tool should be used by professional or under the guidance of a professional.
3. Always refer to equipment manufacturer’s operation instruction.
4. Because of ratcheting mechanism, both spreading plates need pressure to catch the ratchet, to move the plates together / apart.
5. This brake caliper press tool suits for disc brake, not for drum brake./b>
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
【Application】This brake caliper press tool suits for disc brake, NOT for drum brake. The tool is equipped with 2 groups of push boards: 7.01×2.36″and 4.53×2.17″.Smaller ones are suitable for disc brake system with twin and quad pistons fixed calipers, or single and twin pistons floating calipers. The bigger ones more fit for some sextuplet pistons fixed calipers. Also this ratcheting caliper spreader is designed to “push” the piston back, can not twist and compress, which some brakes need.
【Labor Saving】Brake repair brake spreading tool adopts 360 degree ratchet design, it is easy to get into place and use from any direction, also your hands will not get fatigued from the constant squeezing. The ratchet is in the centre of the dual piston brake caliper compressor, the two spreading plates keep parallel, make sure to spread the force on the caliper piston evenly, in case of caliper damage or pistons dislocation.
【Use-friendly】 Swing the long lever handle to expand and retract the spreading plates, and the positive and negative regulation is realized by flipping the reversing switch in the ratchet. Because of ratcheting mechanism, both spreading plates need pressure to start the ratchet, please squeeze them for the first few swing until the suitable size to insert into the calipers, then go ahead to swing.
【Premium Quality】Our brake caliper compressor uses high quality spreading plates with 1/8″ thickness steel, high strength, not easy to deform. The lever handle has red cushion, skid resistance and feel good, will not hurt your hand while using. The bigger spreading plates with build-in small magnets and cylindrical pins, can install and unload quickly and easily from the compressor.
【Buy with confidence】 We offer 2 yr hassle free warranty, any quality issues in the meantime, you can ask for replacement. If they do not work for your car, you can use 90 days money-back policy.